These pillow cases are so stinkin' cute! They are sized to fit a 14"x20" travel pillow (not included), and are neutral, making them great for year-round decorating! This DIY Kit is available in 3 choices of message: "grateful", "thankful", or "blessed", which will be applied with a vinyl stencil, or vinyl heat transfer (your choice based on preference). How sweet would this be as a handmade gift for friends, family, or even your child's teacher?
The DIY Kit includes:
- Muslin pillowcase (sewn by Purposeful Indulgence)
- Ribbon for ties
- Vinyl stencil or Vinyl Heat Transfer in your choice of "grateful", "thankful", or
You'll need from home:
- hot glue gun/sticks (We recommend Gorilla brand, as it works well on fabric. If you desire the pillow to be washable, you may want to use fabric glue.)
- paint/makeup sponge (vinyl stencil)
- Iron or heat press/pressing cloth or parchment paper
Join us in our "Christmas GIFTS in July" private Facebook group for a DIY tutorial, tips and tricks, and inspiration for display. (Your kit will include a link to the group.). Not on Facebook? Send us an email for a link to the video.
All kits are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Orders are processed and shipped within 10-14 business days.
We ask that you contact us within 3 days of receipt of your kits if there are any problems or missing pieces. We are not accepting returns at this time, however, we will work with you to find a positive solution.
Let's Connect! We'd love to have you join us on our Facebook page, Purposeful Indulgence, for DIY tutorials, sneak peeks, lots of fun, and great company! Also, follow us on Instagram and tag us in a pic of your Everyday Farmhouse Decorative Pillow Case on display, @purposefulindulgence.